Friday 8 March 2013

Understand


I'm a spoilt brat, but maybe it isn't my fault. Maybe there's nothing I can do to help myself and I'll live forever in confusion. Somehow that doesn't seem right. I can't be the only person in the world who doesn't understand. I should be able to tell her things, I should be able to explain myself and the things I don't understand without her feeling like a failure.
Do you think that's what I want? Do you think I want you to feel like you've done everything you can and still I don't understand? That makes me feel like the most incompetent person in the world.
This started when she told me I scared her. It's the boiling point to me that I don't understand everything that I should. After all this time, I should be better than I am, but I'm not. For others, everything comes so easily, but not for me. For me, it takes a long time to understand.

Yours Sincerely,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment