Thursday 16 August 2012

At the very least.

At the very least I would have expected some form or a reply. 
You're going to end up alone, depressed and desperate for any kind of attention. You're a master manipulator and cruel at best. You can't tell up from down, but somehow you managed to lose everyone who ever loved you or who could've ever loved you. 
For a while there, you were taking me down with you. 
I can't stand to look at you anymore. You're a disgusting human being who thinks low of everyone. 'Unconfidant' as you describe yourself obviously loosely translates into 'complete bitch'. You're not unconfidant. You're a bitch who only cares about yourself. God only knows you didn't care about me when you let me slip away. 
I've never hated you more. 
Respect. That's all I ask. Treat me with respect and I'll show you tha same. Maybe I'll even smile when you walk past. Right now I just want to slap you across the face, push you down and leave you to suffer. Much like you did to me and are apparently doing now. 
I don't know what you've done or what you said, but whatever it was it was awful. What have I ever done to you, may I ask? Did I completely ignore you and then hypocritically complain that I was being treated the same by others? No, I never did that. I made the effort until I was sick of trying. Well guess what, now I'm sick of you. 
It's no surprise you haven't found anyone. The closest you ever came would rather deceive you and be with others, rather than face the truth and your wrath. I can't believe I ever thought you were the victim in that relationship. I can't believe I ever trusted you. 
And then I find out that it all comes down to you. I have a once in a lifetime opportunity. Something I will never, ever do again and you decide to flat out ruin it. Well guess what, I won't take your crap anymore. If you want to be the same manipulative bitch, controlling every move I make even after I escaped, think again. I got away from you, so get over it. I wouldn't mind if I never saw you again. In fact, I would rather never think about you again, never hear your name or have you in my memories. I wish I'd never met you, it would have made things so much easier. Maybe then I could've lived a normal life, rather than one where I can tell every single lie. No one should be able to do that. 
I missed you, not a few days ago. I told you that, but your selfish bitch of a self couldn't even work up the nerve to reply. I hope you feel awful. I hope you read this and know exactly what it's all about. I hope you suffer for what you have done. 
Just leave me alone. 

Yours sincerely, 
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment