Tuesday 25 September 2012

All you need

All you need is a long walk on the beach, through the park or around your neighbourhood to make you feel better. I'm not right, but I'm better. Better than the hopeless cause I thought I was before, the wreck of a human being I thought I was. I had a bad moment, one where tears would not fall. Sometimes you just need to do something to clear your head.
I am aware that some people cut themselves, but I do not understand at all. It takes away the pain by creating more pain, but you go so numb you don't even feel it. I have pain, I have emotions which swell up inside me until I think I'm going to go insane, but never have I considered breaking my own skin. I can hardly stand a paper cut or a scrape. Going for a walk with the dog makes me feel better. Maybe everyone should try it.

Yours sincerely,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment